Synthesis on Synthesis

I've been sitting listening to a discussion of the value of this synthesis process for each class.

I've fallen behind in my syntheses simply because I find them time consuming and time is a precious commodity. There is always something demanding my time and I felt this was an easy place to cut back. Usually, that choice was made because synthesis is something that is open-ended and I never know whether I will sit down and end up considering and ruminating for an hour or two or 15 minutes. Without a clear endpoint, making the effort could devour more time than it's worth.

I have a difficult time just slamming things out when there is so much information to process. But, maybe I need to be less self-critical and just share some thoughts rather than a finished, polished product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Literature review

Open letter to Mom and Dad

The Online Forum